Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Minereum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0086 or 0.00000100 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Minereum has traded 13.3% higher against the US dollar. Minereum has a market cap of $50,483.00 and approximately $186.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004682 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $34.43 or 0.00401740 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011753 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001538 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.28 or 0.01216856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00138576 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004119 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000807 BTC.
Minereum was first traded on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 5,901,606 tokens. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Minereum is www.minereum.com.
Buying and Selling Minereum
Minereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Minereum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.