Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Banyan Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, CoinEx, Bibox and Ethfinex. Banyan Network has a market capitalization of $393,172.00 and $13.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded 43.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009718 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00027522 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000213 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network (CRYPTO:BBN) uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 610,736,186 tokens. Banyan Network’s official website is www.banyanbbt.org. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network.
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinEx, Bibox and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.