Aphelion (CURRENCY:APH) traded 20.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Aphelion has traded 6.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Aphelion token can now be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Switcheo Network. Aphelion has a total market capitalization of $268,378.00 and approximately $450.00 worth of Aphelion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.77 or 0.00393565 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011438 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.58 or 0.01195371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00137835 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000789 BTC.
Aphelion Token Profile
Aphelion’s launch date was November 14th, 2017. Aphelion’s total supply is 70,188,440 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. Aphelion’s official Twitter account is @apheliontoken. Aphelion’s official website is aphelion.org. The official message board for Aphelion is aphelion.org/blog.html. The Reddit community for Aphelion is /r/APH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Aphelion Token Trading
Aphelion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aphelion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aphelion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aphelion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aphelion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aphelion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.