TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 25th. TrueFlip has a market cap of $2.90 million and approximately $98,375.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrueFlip token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.46 or 0.00005776 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, TrueFlip has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004798 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.44 or 0.00428721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012487 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.01 or 0.01145441 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00143915 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004420 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000840 BTC.
TrueFlip’s launch date was May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TrueFlip’s official website is trueflip.io. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrueFlip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.