OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 25th. During the last week, OneRoot Network has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. OneRoot Network has a market capitalization of $13.90 million and approximately $2.34 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneRoot Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0489 or 0.00000607 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $709.32 or 0.08801093 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 44.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00041467 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001663 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011374 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
OneRoot Network Token Profile
OneRoot Network is a token. It was first traded on December 8th, 2017. OneRoot Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 283,973,817 tokens. OneRoot Network’s official Twitter account is @OneRootNetwork. OneRoot Network’s official website is www.oneroot.io/en.
Buying and Selling OneRoot Network
OneRoot Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneRoot Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OneRoot Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.