Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 25th. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for $0.0523 or 0.00000652 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Galactrum has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar. Galactrum has a market cap of $191,539.00 and $228.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $156.12 or 0.01944774 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00055215 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.03 or 0.00349289 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012922 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007019 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013356 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009222 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006021 BTC.
Galactrum (CRYPTO:ORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,380,625 coins and its circulating supply is 3,660,625 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.