ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 25th. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $747,846.00 and $7,161.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 14% against the dollar. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001681 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $155.76 or 0.01940096 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006085 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009873 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002571 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
EXCL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ExclusiveCoin’s total supply is 5,541,217 coins. The Reddit community for ExclusiveCoin is /r/exclusivecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ExclusiveCoin’s official Twitter account is @exclusivecoin. The official website for ExclusiveCoin is exclusivecoin.pw.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ExclusiveCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.