DigitalPrice (CURRENCY:DP) traded down 18.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. DigitalPrice has a market cap of $193,924.00 and $58.00 worth of DigitalPrice was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalPrice coin can now be bought for $0.0098 or 0.00000122 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, DigitalPrice has traded down 34.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009871 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 33.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000290 BTC.
DigitalPrice Coin Profile
DigitalPrice (DP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 21st, 2016. DigitalPrice’s total supply is 27,280,675 coins and its circulating supply is 19,780,674 coins. The Reddit community for DigitalPrice is /r/DigitalPriceOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigitalPrice’s official website is digitalprice.org. DigitalPrice’s official Twitter account is @DigitalPriceOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DigitalPrice Coin Trading
DigitalPrice can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalPrice directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalPrice should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalPrice using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalPrice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalPrice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.