DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 17.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One DecentBet token can now be purchased for $0.0331 or 0.00000411 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, Bancor Network and LATOKEN. DecentBet has a market capitalization of $6.24 million and approximately $18,383.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $35.04 or 0.00435510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012495 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $93.48 or 0.01161835 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.44 or 0.00142167 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
DecentBet’s genesis date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,585,340 tokens. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, HitBTC, YoBit and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.