Cryptonite (CURRENCY:XCN) traded down 10.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. Cryptonite has a market cap of $398,912.00 and $209.00 worth of Cryptonite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptonite coin can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange and BX Thailand. During the last seven days, Cryptonite has traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,065.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $251.85 or 0.03123142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $407.43 or 0.05052430 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.31 or 0.01281147 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.97 or 0.01078441 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00090694 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00896278 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.69 or 0.00293834 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00020781 BTC.
XCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the M7 POW hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. Cryptonite’s total supply is 708,506,520 coins. Cryptonite’s official website is cryptonite.info. Cryptonite’s official Twitter account is @CryptoniteCoin.
Cryptonite Coin Trading
Cryptonite can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange and BX Thailand. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptonite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.