Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 37.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. Contents Protocol has a market cap of $21.83 million and approximately $34.26 million worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Contents Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0091 or 0.00000113 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit and Upbit. During the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded up 55.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $707.99 or 0.08787994 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 44.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00040998 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001710 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011385 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol is a token. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,402,724,804 tokens. The official message board for Contents Protocol is medium.com/contents-protocol. Contents Protocol’s official website is contentsprotocol.io. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur.
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contents Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contents Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.