AceD (CURRENCY:ACED) traded up 25% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 25th. AceD has a market capitalization of $31,675.00 and $234.00 worth of AceD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AceD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000167 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, AceD has traded up 47.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
AceD (ACED) is a coin. AceD’s total supply is 2,557,502 coins and its circulating supply is 2,354,922 coins. AceD’s official website is www.acedcoin.com. AceD’s official Twitter account is @AcedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AceD’s official message board is medium.com/@acedcoin.
Buying and Selling AceD
AceD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AceD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AceD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AceD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AceD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AceD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.