Pareto Network (CURRENCY:PARETO) traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. In the last week, Pareto Network has traded down 32.7% against the U.S. dollar. Pareto Network has a total market capitalization of $447,761.00 and approximately $2,556.00 worth of Pareto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pareto Network token can now be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, IDEX, DDEX and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $679.97 or 0.08483323 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 52.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041484 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011653 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Pareto Network Token Profile
Pareto Network is a token. Its launch date was November 6th, 2017. Pareto Network’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 329,337,840 tokens. Pareto Network’s official Twitter account is @ParetoNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pareto Network is /r/ParetoNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pareto Network is pareto.network. The official message board for Pareto Network is blog.pareto.network.
Buying and Selling Pareto Network
Pareto Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, LATOKEN, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pareto Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pareto Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pareto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pareto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pareto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.