Interstellar Holdings (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on May 24th. Interstellar Holdings has a market capitalization of $1.74 million and approximately $6,550.00 worth of Interstellar Holdings was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Interstellar Holdings has traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Interstellar Holdings coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 98.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 83.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Interstellar Holdings Coin Profile
HOLD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Interstellar Holdings’ total supply is 738,488,498 coins and its circulating supply is 698,772,633 coins. Interstellar Holdings’ official Twitter account is @InterstellarHLD and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Interstellar Holdings is stellarhold.io.
Buying and Selling Interstellar Holdings
Interstellar Holdings can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interstellar Holdings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Interstellar Holdings should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Interstellar Holdings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Interstellar Holdings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interstellar Holdings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.