Content Value Network (CURRENCY:CVNT) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 24th. One Content Value Network token can currently be bought for $0.0231 or 0.00000288 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, BitMax and UEX. Content Value Network has a total market cap of $10.09 million and $2.45 million worth of Content Value Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Content Value Network has traded 5% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004843 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.76 or 0.00421703 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.09 or 0.01237629 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.61 or 0.00145109 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004398 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015818 BTC.
Content Value Network Profile
Content Value Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 437,514,632 tokens. Content Value Network’s official website is cvn.io.
Buying and Selling Content Value Network
Content Value Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, UEX and BitMax. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Value Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Value Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Content Value Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Value Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Value Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.