ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. ZelCash has a total market cap of $5.70 million and approximately $313,676.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZelCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0890 or 0.00001138 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and STEX. In the last week, ZelCash has traded 10.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.82 or 0.01954331 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00053974 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.28 or 0.00348870 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00013217 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006850 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008467 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006406 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
ZEL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 64,040,150 coins. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.