Winco (CURRENCY:WCO) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. In the last week, Winco has traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. Winco has a total market capitalization of $1.22 million and approximately $24,286.00 worth of Winco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Winco token can now be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange and Simex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.69 or 0.00531209 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003572 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00031841 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008193 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002175 BTC.
WCO is a token. Winco’s total supply is 6,752,580,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 480,481,178 tokens. Winco’s official Twitter account is @WincoCrypto. The official website for Winco is winco.io. The official message board for Winco is blog.winco.io.
Winco Token Trading
Winco can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Simex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Winco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Winco should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Winco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Winco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Winco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.