VeriumReserve (CURRENCY:VRM) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. One VeriumReserve coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002084 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, VeriumReserve has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar. VeriumReserve has a total market cap of $354,830.00 and approximately $544.00 worth of VeriumReserve was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.93 or 0.01132672 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00055505 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001471 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013958 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00000927 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000498 BTC.
VRM is a PoWT coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2016. VeriumReserve’s total supply is 2,167,802 coins. The official website for VeriumReserve is www.vericoin.info/veriumlaunch.html. VeriumReserve’s official Twitter account is @VeriumReserve and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VeriumReserve Coin Trading
VeriumReserve can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriumReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriumReserve should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriumReserve using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriumReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriumReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.