ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. ParkinGo has a market cap of $11.79 million and approximately $447,825.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkinGo token can currently be bought for about $0.91 or 0.00011488 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00055644 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00016250 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.05 or 0.00177575 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002156 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006613 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000626 BTC.
ParkinGo Token Profile
GOT is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,966,125 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkinGo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.