Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. Opal has a market cap of $117,939.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Opal coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Opal has traded down 7.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011747 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004244 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006197 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010072 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00060007 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Opal (OPAL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,155,672 coins. Opal’s official website is www.opal-coin.com. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam.
Buying and Selling Opal
Opal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.