Motocoin (CURRENCY:MOTO) traded up 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 23rd. Motocoin has a total market cap of $490,437.00 and $4.00 worth of Motocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Motocoin coin can now be bought for $0.0250 or 0.00000316 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last week, Motocoin has traded down 25.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00401361 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.08 or 0.01290139 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020362 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00144724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00016700 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Motocoin Coin Profile
Motocoin (MOTO) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2014. Motocoin’s total supply is 32,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,642,673 coins. The official website for Motocoin is motocoin.org. Motocoin’s official Twitter account is @motocoin_.
Motocoin Coin Trading
Motocoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Motocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Motocoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Motocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Motocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Motocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.