HUZU (CURRENCY:HUZU) traded 55.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. In the last week, HUZU has traded down 66.7% against the US dollar. One HUZU coin can currently be bought for $0.0081 or 0.00000104 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. HUZU has a total market cap of $31,719.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of HUZU was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
HUZU Coin Profile
HUZU (HUZU) is a coin. HUZU’s total supply is 3,953,077 coins and its circulating supply is 3,912,009 coins. HUZU’s official Twitter account is @huzucoin. HUZU’s official message board is medium.com/@enrico_22150. HUZU’s official website is huzu.io.
HUZU Coin Trading
HUZU can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HUZU directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HUZU should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HUZU using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HUZU Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HUZU and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.