Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $16.88 million and approximately $1.15 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether Zero coin can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001322 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, EXX, Cryptopia and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 2.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.42 or 0.03112220 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00088954 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003727 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 48.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Ether Zero Profile
Ether Zero (CRYPTO:ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 204,014,059 coins and its circulating supply is 161,984,646 coins. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Cryptopia, Hotbit and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.