eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. During the last seven days, eBoost has traded up 33.9% against the dollar. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000049 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. eBoost has a total market cap of $388,442.00 and $13,511.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $89.58 or 0.01137095 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001486 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013819 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007166 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00068010 BTC.
eBoost is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. eBoost’s official website is www.eboost.fun. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.