DATA (CURRENCY:DTA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. One DATA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, Bibox, DDEX and IDEX. In the last seven days, DATA has traded up 8.2% against the dollar. DATA has a total market cap of $12.15 million and approximately $1.06 million worth of DATA was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004842 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.86 or 0.00403727 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.54 or 0.01286701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00145099 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00017085 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004351 BTC.
DATA was first traded on January 11th, 2018. DATA’s total supply is 11,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,624,993,344 tokens. The official website for DATA is data.eco. DATA’s official Twitter account is @Blockchain_Data and its Facebook page is accessible here. DATA’s official message board is medium.com/@Blockchain_Data.
DATA Token Trading
DATA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bibox, IDEX, Huobi, UEX, Kucoin and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.