carVertical (CURRENCY:CV) traded up 11.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. carVertical has a total market capitalization of $3.43 million and approximately $8,282.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One carVertical token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. In the last week, carVertical has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.92 or 0.00402328 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012647 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.07 or 0.01286510 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00144932 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016897 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004355 BTC.
carVertical Token Profile
carVertical’s genesis date was December 10th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,898,377,429 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,713,525,754 tokens. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for carVertical is www.carvertical.com.
Buying and Selling carVertical
carVertical can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade carVertical should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy carVertical using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.