RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 22nd. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $2.17 million and $44,112.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for about $0.0103 or 0.00000130 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.12 or 0.01146316 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001507 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013842 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001310 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007292 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00071168 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
RevolutionVR (RVR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. RevolutionVR’s official message board is revolutionvr.live/blog. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official. RevolutionVR’s official website is revolutionvr.live. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.