Media headlines about LYNAS CORP LTD/S (OTCMKTS:LYSDY) have trended neutral on Wednesday, according to InfoTrie. The research group rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. LYNAS CORP LTD/S earned a daily sentiment score of 0.17 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news stories about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted LYNAS CORP LTD/S’s ranking:
- Lynas shares jump as it unveils RM1.4 bil growth plan (freemalaysiatoday.com)
- Lynas share price rockets higher on growth plans (msn.com)
- Australia’s Lynas bets growth plan will smooth license issues, shares jump (nasdaq.com)
- Why James Hardie, Lynas, OFX, & Zip Co shares raced higher today (msn.com)
- Australia’s Lynas to invest $345.5 million to boost production, establish processing plant (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of OTCMKTS LYSDY traded down $0.14 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $1.69. 119,339 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 21,000. LYNAS CORP LTD/S has a 1-year low of $1.05 and a 1-year high of $1.92.
LYNAS CORP LTD/S Company Profile
Lynas Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, mining, extraction, and processing of rare earth minerals primarily in Australia and Malaysia. It also produces and supplies neodymium-praseodymium material. The company holds interest in the Mount Weld project in Western Australia.
Receive News & Ratings for LYNAS CORP LTD/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LYNAS CORP LTD/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.