Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0371 or 0.00000467 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market cap of $4.44 million and approximately $5,960.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004951 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.72 or 0.00399638 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012641 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $100.76 or 0.01269523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00148099 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 25.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017778 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004568 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Profile
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,693,496 tokens. The official website for Invictus Hyperion Fund is invictuscapital.com/hyperion. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Token Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.