Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded 12.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 22nd. In the last seven days, Coinvest has traded up 29.9% against the US dollar. One Coinvest token can currently be bought for about $0.0511 or 0.00000643 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Coinvest has a total market cap of $603,129.00 and approximately $511.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004958 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.63 or 0.00397812 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $101.46 or 0.01276179 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.79 or 0.00148311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016908 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004562 BTC.
Coinvest was first traded on December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,800,845 tokens. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Coinvest is coinve.st. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Coinvest is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ.
Coinvest Token Trading
Coinvest can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinvest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coinvest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.