nUSD (CURRENCY:NUSD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. In the last week, nUSD has traded down 1.4% against the dollar. nUSD has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and $10,571.00 worth of nUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One nUSD token can now be bought for $0.97 or 0.00028461 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $674.35 or 0.08526544 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00034207 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011489 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
NUSD is a token. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2018. nUSD’s total supply is 1,241,935 tokens. nUSD’s official website is havven.io. nUSD’s official Twitter account is @havven_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for nUSD is /r/havven and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. nUSD’s official message board is blog.havven.io.
nUSD Token Trading
nUSD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as nUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire nUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy nUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for nUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for nUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.