Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. Everex has a market cap of $15.80 million and $2.49 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everex token can now be bought for about $0.70 or 0.00008823 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Tidex, Mercatox and Huobi. During the last week, Everex has traded 4.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.36 or 0.00395933 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 58% against the dollar and now trades at $98.26 or 0.01240423 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00157047 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004708 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Everex launched on July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,600,000 tokens. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everex’s official message board is blog.everex.io. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Binance, IDEX, Mercatox, Tidex, BX Thailand and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.