WavesGo (CURRENCY:WGO) traded 23.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. WavesGo has a market capitalization of $139,893.00 and $74.00 worth of WavesGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, WavesGo has traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One WavesGo token can now be purchased for $0.0175 or 0.00000220 BTC on major exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005053 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00360952 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012649 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $63.78 or 0.00802855 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.38 or 0.00143221 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004663 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
WavesGo Token Profile
WavesGo was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. WavesGo’s total supply is 8,016,697 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,016,067 tokens. WavesGo’s official message board is medium.com/@wavesgo. WavesGo’s official Twitter account is @gowavesgo and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WavesGo is www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html.
Buying and Selling WavesGo
WavesGo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WavesGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WavesGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WavesGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WavesGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WavesGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.