Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. Skycoin has a market cap of $22.46 million and approximately $3.42 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded up 36.3% against the dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.50 or 0.00018819 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, ChaoEX, Iquant and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005067 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.50 or 0.00357400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.11 or 0.00804025 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.40 or 0.00142926 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004696 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 15,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net.
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Iquant, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Binance and C2CX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.