Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 19th. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 62.7% higher against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $23.85 million and $37,360.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00004399 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Tidex and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00017172 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00038100 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00024793 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $175.87 or 0.02207076 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004844 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00061255 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,040,712 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is theqrl.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Tidex, Bittrex, Liqui and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.