QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded down 22% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 19th. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. QuadrantProtocol has a market capitalization of $1.08 million and $874,309.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, QuadrantProtocol has traded up 8.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.89 or 0.00357758 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012529 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001717 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.89 or 0.00791083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00142226 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004648 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000098 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Profile
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 335,888,911 tokens. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.