Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 19th. Photon has a market capitalization of $392,300.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Photon has traded up 8.5% against the dollar. One Photon coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,957.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $251.43 or 0.03166121 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $407.05 or 0.05125785 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.73 or 0.01155139 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $87.09 or 0.01096626 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00095268 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.34 or 0.00961280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.97 or 0.00276645 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00022285 BTC.
Photon (CRYPTO:PHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 28,481,213,723 coins. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin. The official website for Photon is www.photoncc.com.
Buying and Selling Photon
Photon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Photon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Photon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.