MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 19th. One MaidSafeCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002213 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Poloniex, Cryptopia and OpenLedger DEX. MaidSafeCoin has a market cap of $81.40 million and approximately $394,550.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MaidSafeCoin has traded 12.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005016 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.05 or 0.00357461 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $64.32 or 0.00791446 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00142454 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004631 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000097 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin launched on June 12th, 2014. MaidSafeCoin’s total supply is 452,552,412 tokens. MaidSafeCoin’s official website is maidsafe.net. MaidSafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @maidsafe and its Facebook page is accessible here. MaidSafeCoin’s official message board is safenetforum.org. The Reddit community for MaidSafeCoin is /r/maidsafe and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.