Ivy (CURRENCY:IVY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. Ivy has a total market capitalization of $830,668.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of Ivy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ivy token can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, CoinBene, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Ivy has traded 80.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $667.26 or 0.08375416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00033448 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011140 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ivy is a token. Its launch date was April 15th, 2018. Ivy’s total supply is 1,610,924,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 314,840,619 tokens. The official website for Ivy is www.ivykoin.com. Ivy’s official Twitter account is @ivykoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ivy’s official message board is medium.com/@ivykoin.
Ivy Token Trading
Ivy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ivy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ivy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ivy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ivy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ivy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.