Fire Lotto (CURRENCY:FLOT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on May 19th. Fire Lotto has a total market cap of $337,505.00 and $216,603.00 worth of Fire Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Fire Lotto has traded up 8.3% against the dollar. One Fire Lotto token can currently be bought for $0.0123 or 0.00000154 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, YoBit, Livecoin and TOPBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004295 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $41.85 or 0.00523183 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00025052 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007189 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002361 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000194 BTC.
Fire Lotto Profile
Fire Lotto is a token. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Fire Lotto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,481,717 tokens. The Reddit community for Fire Lotto is /r/Firelotto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fire Lotto’s official Twitter account is @FireLottery and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fire Lotto’s official message board is medium.com/@FireLottery. Fire Lotto’s official website is firelotto.io.
Buying and Selling Fire Lotto
Fire Lotto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, TOPBTC, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fire Lotto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fire Lotto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fire Lotto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fire Lotto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fire Lotto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.