Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. Over the last seven days, Edgeless has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Edgeless token can now be bought for about $0.0803 or 0.00001012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Upbit and Livecoin. Edgeless has a market cap of $9.40 million and approximately $94,194.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.73 or 0.00362186 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012658 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $63.18 or 0.00796462 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00141960 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Edgeless was first traded on December 16th, 2016. Edgeless’ total supply is 132,046,997 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,046,967 tokens. Edgeless’ official website is edgeless.io. The Reddit community for Edgeless is /r/Edgeless and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Edgeless’ official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Edgeless’ official message board is medium.com/edgeless.
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, ABCC, Livecoin, Liqui, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.