Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 19th. During the last seven days, Crypto.com has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. Crypto.com has a total market capitalization of $78.14 million and $13.62 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto.com token can now be purchased for about $4.95 or 0.00061285 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Bithumb, Livecoin and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.27 or 0.00362543 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012479 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $65.32 or 0.00809454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00144500 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004759 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Profile
Crypto.com launched on May 18th, 2017. Crypto.com’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Crypto.com’s official Twitter account is @MCO_Crypto. Crypto.com’s official website is crypto.com. The Reddit community for Crypto.com is /r/Crypto_com. Crypto.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Crypto.com.
Buying and Selling Crypto.com
Crypto.com can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bit-Z, Binance, Cobinhood, YoBit, DDEX, LATOKEN, HitBTC, Coinrail, ABCC, Bittrex, Livecoin, OKEx, IDEX, Bithumb, Gate.io, Coinnest, Liqui, EXX, Upbit and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.