Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Bitcoinus has a market cap of $50,003.00 and $60,710.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoinus has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00061992 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00177558 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012355 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006703 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Bitcoinus Token Profile
Bitcoinus is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 159,294,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog.
Bitcoinus Token Trading
Bitcoinus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.