Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. Ambrosus has a total market cap of $6.58 million and $1.63 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded 26.5% higher against the dollar. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0455 or 0.00000571 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, Binance, Coinrail and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005049 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.82 or 0.00361670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $63.44 or 0.00796154 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.38 or 0.00142772 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004636 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Ambrosus’ genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Ambrosus’ total supply is 361,477,438 tokens and its circulating supply is 144,590,975 tokens. The Reddit community for Ambrosus is /r/ambrosus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ambrosus’ official Twitter account is @AmbrosusAMB. The official message board for Ambrosus is blog.ambrosus.com. The official website for Ambrosus is ambrosus.com.
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, Mercatox, Gatecoin, IDEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Coinrail and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.