Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00006786 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HADAX, ZB.COM, BitMart and DragonEX. During the last week, Aeternity has traded up 22% against the U.S. dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $147.80 million and approximately $37.72 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001465 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity (AE) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 311,003,972 tokens and its circulating supply is 265,183,029 tokens. Aeternity’s official website is www.aeternity.com. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Tokenomy, OOOBTC, Bithumb, Gate.io, OTCBTC, BitMart, CoinBene, BigONE, Crex24, Koinex, Zebpay, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Mercatox, FCoin, ZB.COM, Binance, HADAX, DragonEX, LATOKEN, HitBTC, OKEx and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.