Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 17th. Rialto has a total market cap of $3.34 million and $9,895.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rialto token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0406 or 0.00001227 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin and YoBit. During the last week, Rialto has traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005230 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00355159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.42 or 0.00824307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00153447 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005019 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Rialto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,175,558 tokens. The Reddit community for Rialto is /r/RialtoAI. Rialto’s official website is www.rialto.ai. Rialto’s official Twitter account is @RialtoAI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rialto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.