Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for $0.0336 or 0.00000462 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bancor Network. Pillar has a total market cap of $8.73 million and $6,396.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Pillar has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00385520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013717 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.25 or 0.00827444 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005219 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Pillar’s genesis date was June 26th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io.
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.