Pakcoin (CURRENCY:PAK) traded up 10.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 18th. Pakcoin has a total market capitalization of $216,899.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of Pakcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pakcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000043 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Pakcoin has traded 22.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000266 BTC.
Pakcoin (CRYPTO:PAK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 22nd, 2015. Pakcoin’s total supply is 68,594,750 coins. Pakcoin’s official website is www.pakcoin.io. Pakcoin’s official Twitter account is @pakcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pakcoin
Pakcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pakcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pakcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pakcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pakcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pakcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.