Happycoin (CURRENCY:HPC) traded 15.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 18th. Happycoin has a total market cap of $808,343.00 and $86,712.00 worth of Happycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Happycoin has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Happycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0415 or 0.00000571 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $142.95 or 0.01957357 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006341 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0763 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000147 BTC.
Happycoin (HPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 7th, 2017. Happycoin’s total supply is 19,456,272 coins. Happycoin’s official Twitter account is @happycoin5 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Happycoin is happycointech.org.
Buying and Selling Happycoin
Happycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Happycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Happycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Happycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Happycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Happycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.