Friendz (CURRENCY:FDZ) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 18th. Friendz has a total market capitalization of $1.60 million and $71,850.00 worth of Friendz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Friendz token can currently be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000045 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, BitMart, IDEX and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Friendz has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005134 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00377600 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.15 or 0.00828200 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00149484 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005169 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Friendz’s launch date was January 24th, 2018. Friendz’s total supply is 1,137,860,972 tokens and its circulating supply is 484,781,102 tokens. The Reddit community for Friendz is /r/FriendzICO. The official website for Friendz is friendz.io. Friendz’s official Twitter account is @Friendz_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Friendz
Friendz can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BitMart, Mercatox, DragonEX and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Friendz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Friendz should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Friendz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Friendz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Friendz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.